Thursday, April 06, 2006

School's been really bleahh as of late. I hate how all the teachers naturally assume that since we're in SR we're all retarded. They keep repeating everything a million times, like never moving on. And its only the easy stuff that they go slowly at, complicated things they just rush through. I'm so not used to having to go home and re-read everything just to faintly understand what's going on.

People at SR are okay I guess. I mean I obviously miss all my friends, and I do feel quite loner-ish here, but I guess everyone does right. I guess it just takes time to get used to the whole new atmosphere.

P.E was absolutely terrible. Like seriously, one P.E session at SR is equivalent to 4 at IJ. My class ran like 7 rounds today. 2 for warm-up, and 5 continuously. That's just crazy. Obviously I gave up at the third one. There's so much running at every P.E session here that I've totally been exaggerating my asthma. I doubt anyone at IJ even knew I was asthmatic. Anyway, the teacher's getting annoyed at me too I think. He told me I had to find out what the trigger to my asthma was. Usually its like dust or when guinness sheds too much or whatever, but I said running was. I swear he wanted to slap me. I would have slapped me. Oh well.

Dance was quite a disaster. I don't know why, I just don't like the dance here. Its like the people are super bitchy and all. I got pissed off and walked out halfway-through. I think it was really obvious that I was hating every moment of it. I was acting damn useless lah. Like just totally slacking at everything. So I was just like walking around when everyone was jumping here and there. Ish was damn enthu. I have no clue what she sees in dance though. Such a bimbo CCA. At least in SR anyway. Everyone's favourite move here is thrusting their chest out. And considering most of them are really flat, its quite funny to watch.

I think its guitar for me. But I'll have to keep bringing my guitar to school and all. I think its really out of tune or whatever, cause I totally haven't touched it in YEARS. And plus the cockroach might jump out if I open the case. I'll get Shane to open it the next time he comes over.

I think I should get some sleep. My 8 hours a day plan is failing quite miserably. Trying to erase months worth of dark circles is amazingly tough. Or maybe its just me. Sigh.

No comments: